Your continued use of Keep It Alive means you agree to this document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it.
What Information We Collect
Account Information. When you first login to the App, we assign you a user id and we require you to provide your first name, last name, and email address.
We may also collect the following information:
Your Content and Usage. We collect any content you submit to the Services. The content includes anything in your posts (for example, photos and text), replies and coins, as well as information about when you submitted the content, and how other users interact with it. This information is kept until the respective entity (post, comments, or account) has expired or been deleted, after which it is permanently deleted.
Other Information you Provide to Us. When you contact Keep It Alive, we will collect any information you volunteer, such as your username, image avatar, etc.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect information about your use of the Services such as: access time, device ID, application ID or other unique identifier; domain name, IP address, screen views; language information; device name and model; operating system information; your activities within the Services; and the length of time that you are logged in. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you.
Social Media Sites. We limit the amount of data that is shared from the Services to other social media sites. We do not provide any tools to share content from the Services to other social media sites. We may have a Keep It Alive profile on other social media sites which you can like or follow us on. We do not associate your other social media accounts with your Keep It Alive account.
How We Use Information We Collect
In general, we use the information we collect from and about you to provide and operate the Services, respond to your requests, and to provide customer service and technical support. We may also use information:
- To tailor the information that we may send or display to you, offer location customization, send you push notifications and alerts, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Services.
- To send you notices.
- Verify your identity and prevent spam or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
Where Information is Processed
Keep It Alive is based in Romania. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing and transferring of your information in and to Romania and other countries. The laws of Romania and other countries governing data collection and use may not be as comprehensive or protective as the laws of the country where you live. And, your information may be made available to government or law enforcement requests.
How We Share Information
We provide you with the tools to control who views your content; any content you post is available only to the users or groups of users you allow, with the exception of your first name and your profile picture. Keep It Alive is a social network, and the content you post will not be shared with and viewable by others unless you allow it. We limit the discovery of your profile based on your privacy settings, however we cannot prevent others from determining your identity from the content you post or how you share content through third party sites.
The information we collect, including personally identifiable information, may be shared as follows:
- Keep It Alive Users. Any information that you post, including comments, replies and other information is made available to users or user groups based on your privacy settings. We cannot control how your information is used by those users and user groups. Users can also freely share any Keep It Alive content that is visible to them by taking screenshots of the App. In such scenarios, your posts and profile may be publicly distributed outside of Keep It Alive.
- Business Transfers. We may transfer the information we have collected to another company in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or other legal process. For example, we may share your IP address or other identifier, your location information, or any other information we have collected about you and your device.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose information if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which Keep It Alive is involved.
You can choose to invite others by inviting them via email. You choose what emails to invite and when to invite them. If you invite a user, we will generate an invite token and send them a URL that will redirect to the App's registration page. We will also send the device token directly, which can be copied and entered manually during the registration process.
You can delete content you have posted and your account. Content you delete will be permanently removed from our records and cannot be recovered.
We may send push notifications or alerts to your device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your device or by changing your Keep It Alive settings.
Third Party Analytics
We do not use any third party analytics services to evaluate usage of our Services. We also do not share usage data with any third parties for analytics or marketing purposes.
You must be at least 13 to use our Services. If you are not at least 13, please do not use our Services or provide any information to us. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at https://www.keepitalive.com/support
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site, at https://www.keepitalive.com/privacy-policy. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site, or providing notice in our mobile app.